sandyhas3chucks Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 !that is the sticky ones! Went down the garden yesterday morning & found that they don't just trap flies! poor little baby bird was stuck, luckily alive feisty little thing bit me hard! & didn't I just deserve it! Anyway it was ok looking a little like an ex bat it flew off! I moved it to where I thought would be a better location, right next to a fence, & sent OH this morning to check ANOTHER one! safely released papers now moved to nearer the house & where we can see them ALL the time! Will wait till the baby's are bigger & try again ! We wonder if they are attracted to the easy meal? Poor little babes, at least they flew off! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Happy-Mama Posted July 8, 2009 Share Posted July 8, 2009 oh dear it never occurred to me that they could trap a bird, don't have a big problem with flies where i am just now so haven't tried the sticky papers myself. at least you were there to release them and I am sure they will be fine Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...