WarrensWorld Posted October 19, 2009 Share Posted October 19, 2009 Ludovic Kennedy, has died at the age of 89. I've just re read his book '10 Rillington Place', a wee bit of syncronicity going on there. Goodbye 'Ludo' broadcaster and writer, par excellance......... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted October 19, 2009 Share Posted October 19, 2009 Yes, I was very sad to read that - a real campaigning journalist, there don't seem to be so many of them around these days. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Old Speckled Hen Posted October 19, 2009 Share Posted October 19, 2009 I met him on several occasions many years ago and he was a most charming and erudite man. Yes, I was very sad to read that - a real campaigning journalist, there don't seem to be so many of them around these days. May I nominate the journos involved in uncovering the corruption amongst our MPs and, whether we like it or not, the tenacity of the ToryGraph in not letting go. Oh ....( though not in the same breath) and for The Sun letting us know that Freddie Starr eats hamsters Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...