JB09 Posted July 22, 2010 Share Posted July 22, 2010 Betsy has done it! so far I have two chicks and two more to go. Fingers crossed. I am in awe and trying to leave them alone to bond but they are just so damn cute! Besty is being such a great Mum, thoughout the whole broody stage she has been a model hen! Not once been bothered by me moving her about and not so much as peck at me. How long shall I give the other eggs before I take them away? Here is a pic of the chick 1 & 2. Enjoy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
madchickenlady Posted July 22, 2010 Share Posted July 22, 2010 Aw! Congrats! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lotz2612 Posted July 23, 2010 Share Posted July 23, 2010 They are beautiful. Congrats! Mine started to hatch yesturday...got 1 more to go, but if nothing comes of it...i'm happy with 3 little chicklets! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
meezers Posted July 23, 2010 Share Posted July 23, 2010 They are gorgeous. If they were due on thursday, I'd give the other eggs until saturday pm before chucking them. But the broody will probably know if they are no good and will leave them before then. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...