freddie Posted January 12, 2013 Share Posted January 12, 2013 Anyone going? My sister, myself, a friend and two teens are going. It's a take cash, not a card day, as things can get out of hand otherwise!! It's at Westpoint, 10 - 5, we're always the last to leave! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
freddie Posted January 27, 2013 Author Share Posted January 27, 2013 We all went, and had a great day!! Lots of free tasters, cardmaking/needlefelting, decopatch etc etc!! Spent a bit to help the economy , and had a lovely lunch!! Good day out! Saw some really beautiful things, which I don't have time to make, and some other stuff, that I do, once I've finiched my UFO's !! Apparently there's something similar in September, and at £6 entry, it sounds good to me!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted January 27, 2013 Share Posted January 27, 2013 Wow, sounds good I wish I lived a bit closer, it's a bit of a hike from here I usually go to the Harrogate knitting and stitching exhibition Cathy X Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...