Matilda84

Bird flu questions

Hi there! 

(I really hope I am allowed to post this kind of thing, if not please remove it!)

I am doing my year 12 research project which I have titled 'how effective are the prevention measures for bird flu in the UK?' and as part of this I have made a survey for any bird keepers in the UK regarding the biosecurity measures you had in place during the avian influenza prevention zones and housing orders from 2020-2023. If anyone could take the time to complete it I would be very grateful! It should only take 5-6 minutes, it is completely anonymous and will only be used for academic purposes and will not be published anywhere.

Here is the link:

https://forms.gle/D6tPNwQdYs1tbskG8

Alternatively, if you do not have the time or would prefer, it would be great if you could just reply to this post with some of the changes to your biosecurity you made during the national bird flu prevention zones or housing orders, and/or anything you did not do that was suggested and why, particularly with regards to this list.

Thankyou for any help you can give, it is very much appreciated!