Many of us have bought (or made!) walk in runs such as pictured below.

I have just added a converter and extension to my runs, but it does give a bit of a "polytunnel" look, and renders it far to heavy to move singlehanded.

I don't remember reading about anyone doing what you suggest.

Sounds intriguing. Have you got something in mind? :lol:

pro_pen3.jpg

Edited by Guest

That looks amazing! I was checking out the cube pictures and got totally inspired to give the girls some more room and why not go vertical? I've got plenty of room up just not out right now. In one picture they had a upper level and branches etc. My girls would love something like that but alas no cube here stateside so I thought why not do something else?

Plastic roosting bars? In what the eglu? That must be new since I've gotten mine, where do I sign up for those! As far as the cube, I've been pestering and pestering them about it. Claire says they want to work out all the kinks first.

They were mentioned on the US forum a while back.

We are green with envy over here.

**Here** is a link.

I've just spotted you on the US forum! :lol::lol:

We've got chicks right now. 20 of them. We wont keep them all, I know lots of farms that would love some handsome guys (when they get older) and we're talking one of our neighbors into keeping chickens and hopefully buying an eglu. So we'll see what we end up with. We can't have roosters because of our zoning. And when we ordered the chicks, we got a "straight run" which means they don't sex them so you don't know what your going to end up. The chicks are 3 weeks old and are still inside the house (in the laundry room) under a brooder. They are the cutest things ever!