Last week I decided I'd give up ptrying to buy a purple Eglu via Ebay, as they were all going for so much money I might as well buy a new one.

So last week I ordered a spanky new purple one, and was expecting it to arrive next Monday (15th). Had a call today to say there has been a problem with one o fthe moulds, which has affected all colours of Eglu. i'm now not likely to get my Eglu until 30th June.

It can't be helped. I'd taked myself and my husband into going and collecting the girls a couple of weeks earlier than we originally planned, so naturally we won't be doing that now.

Never mind.

30th June will be here before I know it.

i too was expecting my cube this thursday. ive booked the day off and got a call yesterday from omlet saying there was a problem with the moulding and they didnt know what date i would be looking at for delivery. they did ask me if i wanted to cancel the order. i dont know if it was me but they seemed disappointed when i said no i would wait!!

they must really be struggling with supply and demand!