c0xkg Posted June 28, 2008 Share Posted June 28, 2008 Hi, as I am very new to all this exciting hen stuff I need help from you more experienced hen-lovers! Does anyone know what type of chickens are shown on the new June Omlet newsletter - in the section of Eglu Owner of the week (Fiona)? I think they are very pretty chickens!!!! ta c0xkg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted June 28, 2008 Share Posted June 28, 2008 Hi and welcome! Fiona's chickens are French Wheaten Marans (I think one of them is a Silver Wheaten Maran).They are lovely aren't they? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
c0xkg Posted June 28, 2008 Author Share Posted June 28, 2008 Hi Snowy thank's for the info. We are awaiting our first ever chicken house (a cube) - 18th July & counting - so then we have the joy of getting some chickens. We are soooooo excited - cannot wait. Look forward to discussing things with you all over the coming months! c0xkg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...