CrazyDaizy Posted June 30, 2008 Share Posted June 30, 2008 Daisy is standing at the bottom of the garden, feathers all fluffed up and it appears that she is straining. Our two chooks are a bit haphazard with their egg laying lately. I am concerned Daisy is Egg Bound?? What do I do? A x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CrazyDaizy Posted June 30, 2008 Author Share Posted June 30, 2008 Hia again Daisy has laid the BIGGEST egg ever Twice as big as the normal ones she lays!!! Not surprising it took a lot of effort to lay. I am hoping she is ok now, but will keep an eye on her. She is a bit "shell" shocked I guess Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted June 30, 2008 Share Posted June 30, 2008 Poor girl. Am glad she is OK. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...