buffie

can I have your attention please

Right Sleeves rolled up..... :wink:

The official Omlet do will be having a BHWT raffle so I'm getting an early start asking you to bring raffle prizes please. :wink: Anything you like, we had wine, chocolates, books,candles, fresh produce,clothing oh and lots of men pants :oops::P So really anything you think would be a nice prize.

Please remember that this is not a gathering for just the 'old timers'of the forum but anyone new or old. It's a chance for you to all meet each other, donate to a great cause and buy some bits from the Omlet shop (no postage!!! ) so a glass of wine and a tin of poultry spice...what more could you want...... perhaps a sing a long...details to confirm soon 8)

Also PM me or Claret if you have any suggestions for the day.

Please add your name to the list, if it's not already on it (details in the Omlet do thread here http://club.omlet.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5423)

and look forward to seeing you there.

BBxx

Right Sleeves rolled up..... :wink:

The official Omlet do will be having a BHWT raffle so I'm getting an early start asking you to bring raffle prizes please. :wink: Anything you like, we had wine, chocolates, books,candles, fresh produce,clothing oh and lots of men pants :oops::P So really anything you think would be a nice prize.

The mens pants were new - don't want everone offloading their cast-offs Buffie :roll::wink: