AussieChick Posted February 11, 2009 Share Posted February 11, 2009 Hi Some of you may be aware that we got two ex-batts earlier this year. Our existing flock didn't take too kindly to the newbies and unfortunately the younger of the two, Balti, had to be put down a couple of weeks ago. Anyway - I'll get to the point now! Korma is now the victim of some rather nasty bullying. I would like to give the Ukadex spray/paste (?) a go but it is bloomin expensive at £18 a pop. SO- a) Has anyone any positive or negative experience of the stuff? & b) would anyone be prepared to share some as I'm hoping that if it works I wouldn't need much of it! Thanks in advance guys! (We are near Salisbury!) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted February 11, 2009 Share Posted February 11, 2009 its the only thing that worked for us in our pecking situation. It cant really be shared though im afraid - it comes in an aerosol tin. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...