Ygerna Posted April 30, 2009 Share Posted April 30, 2009 In keeping with my new found enthusiasm for making all sorts of things myself. I was wondering about having a go at making some sort of wine. I have some Limoncello in a cupboard to be ready in about two weeks but I would like to make some wine. With this in mind, and the need to keep the cost to an absolute minimum. What is the very, very basic, but necessary equipment I would need to turn out a drinkable beverage please? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted April 30, 2009 Share Posted April 30, 2009 http://www.liverpoolpoet.talktalk.net/diary_oct_08.html scroll down to the 7th oct, our first attempt at wine, lists everything you need Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted April 30, 2009 Share Posted April 30, 2009 p.s. ask for stuff on freecycle, we got all our demi johns on there and they're not cheap to buy, people are always giving wine stuff away. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...