sandyhas3chucks Posted April 30, 2009 Share Posted April 30, 2009 It's been sooooo amazing... Littlle Cutie wobbles a bit further everday (almost) Having gone from Piglu to barless Eglu, she could go to bed but not get out, then she started laying.... then she got INTO the nest box but not out of it or the Eglu in the mornings. Then today she not only got OUT of the nest box but OUT into the run. I am so pround of her. 3 vids (a little sad as well good, so be warned this girl will melt your hearts!) http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/qq11/shehas4chooks/snow%20in%20Feb/Cutie/ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted April 30, 2009 Share Posted April 30, 2009 oh bless her! The 2nd video really confused my dog, she ran round the living room trying to find the chickens! Don't forget the cherries Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted April 30, 2009 Share Posted April 30, 2009 we just played it again, she doesn't like it when the girl in the nest box is complaining, I think she thinks it's me crying! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 1, 2009 Share Posted May 1, 2009 Aww, what a little sweetie . Thanks for those . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
alexgirl73 Posted May 1, 2009 Share Posted May 1, 2009 oh bless her I found myself sitting saying 'come on sweetie, u can do it ' lol! She's lovely. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sandyhas3chucks Posted May 1, 2009 Author Share Posted May 1, 2009 oh bless her I found myself sitting saying 'come on sweetie, u can do it ' lol! She's lovely. me too... I hold ny breath! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...