lisaroo2 Posted June 8, 2009 Share Posted June 8, 2009 Hi ALL Would anyone out there in Omlet-land be interested in joining in a craft group in Stoke/Leek? I'm trying to set one up and am testing the water to see if there would be many people interested? Drop me a line if you're interested, no more details as yet, just want to find out how many would be interested. Lisa Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted June 8, 2009 Share Posted June 8, 2009 I'm come every so often - so long as it was more Stokey way & had varied crafts. I used to go craft addicts in Alsager, but it was too set around card making & s"Ooops, word censored!"booking - which I know the ins & outs of. A craft group would be great! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lisaroo2 Posted June 8, 2009 Author Share Posted June 8, 2009 That would be great Emma, the people I've spoken to want to do s"Ooops, word censored!"booking/cardmaking but I can't see why you couldn't do what you wanted to. I'll keep you posted. Lisa Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...