quickcluck Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 Blue she is sooooooooooo clever it was a whole 39gms Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted June 11, 2009 Share Posted June 11, 2009 Yay! Well done Princess My Lily Pie hatched from an olive green egg. She loves being cuddled so I sit with her on my lap and whisper in her ear "you will lay green eggs just like your mummy" over and over again Robin has blue ears so I'm hoping for blue eggs from her. They're about 18 weeks now so it should be soon Is it wrong to cry if they lay brown eggs? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
quickcluck Posted June 11, 2009 Author Share Posted June 11, 2009 Nope, I was dong exactly the same!!!! am very proud of her as you always think you'll be in the 20% of a non coloured one! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...