Phosphorus Posted July 7, 2009 Share Posted July 7, 2009 Can I use Barrier red mite powder on chicks? I have an ongoing low level problem that is being kept under control with diatom and poultry shield at moment. Wondered whether I could dust my chicks as well with red mite powder- they are doing well and don't seem to be having problems but want to keep the little blighters off them when they do get through my defences . They are 8 weeks now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted July 7, 2009 Share Posted July 7, 2009 I've never used it on chicks but I do use it in the house and bedding so they do come in to contact with it...I don't have a problem with mites but if I did I would use it on the chicks Not sure if its ok though Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...