mags Posted July 19, 2009 Share Posted July 19, 2009 I have a 5 week old chick and I was wondering when i can start worming her going to worm the two others by using grapes but would I best to leave Alba until she 12 weeks ?? Mags Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted July 20, 2009 Share Posted July 20, 2009 There is no need to worm your chicks until they have been exposed to worms i.e pecking around outside. When they are you can worm them at anytime. There is no minimum age. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mags Posted July 20, 2009 Author Share Posted July 20, 2009 thanks I am thinking she might be older than 5 weeks , she has been free range so I will give the grapes Mags Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...