snowcloud

New Forest Show - no Beehaus!

Went to the New Forest Show last week and was hoping to see a Beehaus there at the Omlet stand - but no :( ! Gutted.

We have had our bees for about 3 months now, in a National Hive, so very interested in having a good poke about in the beehaus. But there was just a (cube green) and two (green eglu) .

Oh well, have to sate my desire with the site pictures... :roll: .

...I was told they should have one there, but didn't broadcast the info in case we were disappointed.....just as well I didn't, we were :( !!

I thought they could have had a selection of other goodies, like the small bird kit, run clips, badges, stickers, car stickers and other odd & sods to get people's attention, I felt it was uninspired to say the least......the position although not great, wasn't too horrendous in the scheme of things, but was so tiny it was easy to miss................rant & rumble over now :wink: !!!

Sha x

I admit, we were disappointed, we missed it the first time around too! :shock:

Like you say, there was not much there, and although I was really interested in having a good look around the 'cube', it was not prominent. I hope they did well despite this. Sarah was wearing her 'chickens are eggcellent' Omlet t-shirt too, so we were doing our bit to advertise. The gentleman on the Omlet stand at the show did notice too :roll: !

Maybe next year! :wink: