Chickaboo Posted January 20, 2010 Share Posted January 20, 2010 My girls appear to have lice/mites which I'm very upset about. So on recommendation I have cleaned them all out, dusted them with Diatom and have moved the Eglu and run onto the patio so I can cover their area of garden with poultry shield. However, I've just received it (ordered online) and I'm not sure how long I need to keep the girls off the area for or how often I need to apply does anyone have any experiance of using it? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted January 20, 2010 Share Posted January 20, 2010 a garden spray (one of those pump dealys) would be good or a watering can The birds can go back on it straight after though it may be prudent to let any surface puddles soak in Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickaboo Posted January 20, 2010 Author Share Posted January 20, 2010 Oh great thanks, so its pretty safe then? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted January 20, 2010 Share Posted January 20, 2010 yes, mixed to the recommended strength it is fine Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...