Eggxactly

Throwing out bedding

I bet they're just fine. My buns sleep in a hutch at night, but they hardly ever go in the bedding area - only on the very coldest of nights in the middle of winter. Other than that they much prefer to "camp out" in the living area all night where they have no bedding at all. If I try and put any straw in that area for them, they push it into the bedding area and refuse to sit on it - so they have made their feelings very clear on that one! Really, they would love nothing more than to stay in the garden all night and not go to bed at all, but obviously I don't risk leaving them free-ranging when Mr Fox might be about. So I wouldn't worry about your buns - if they prefer to be in the run all night, that seems to be typical rabbit behaviour. They are very hardy and much better adapted to cold than heat. You could try putting a cardboard box in the run with a bit of straw in, but I bet they wouldn't use it. The main thing is to make sure they're sheltered from wind - if your run cover isn't big enough for this, a shower curtain will keep them nice and cosy.

I gave up with mine. The two girls were fine but now we have the girl and the boy, bedding never stays in. It was worse when I put paper underneath it - once he shut himself in because he ripped and dragged so much paper to the door to the run he couldn't get out - daft creature :roll::lol::lol:

They have bedding in one corner but they always "rearrange the furniture" to their liking prior to taking up residence after a clean. They know what they like I guess :D

BeckyBoo