ross81 Posted May 10, 2010 Share Posted May 10, 2010 (edited) Hi all I have just had nmy first hatch this year but i have a pekin chick with slightly splayed legs the first i've had with this. They don't seem to be too bad but i tried strapping with a plaster but was unsure where to put it. I first tried the bottom of the legs and then the top of the legs but the poor chick seemed unable to walk either way. I have removed the plaster for now as the chick manages to get its legs together and walk when it needs food or water. Has anyone got a pic of how the plaster strap sould be? and do you think it is needed if it can get its legs together to walk? Thanks in advance Edited May 10, 2010 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted May 10, 2010 Share Posted May 10, 2010 Some pics and advice **here** Scroll down a bit. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...