Hevvur

Toilet problems!

Hi, I have 2 rabbits now, 1 male and 1 female who live together (Male been castrated).

They were both toilet trained, but had to go live with a friend of mine for a while.

I don't think they used the litter tray, so have come back to me and the lady is still using the tray, and is very clean, but the boy is so dirty, and wont use the tray anymore and prefers to do it in the bed which is now always wet and dirty no matter how often I clean it!

I can't seem to figure out a way to get him to use the tray again, can anyone offer any advice?!

Thanks,

Heather

I'm not sure if there are any sprays available that may help. I had heard that it can help by removing droppings from where you don't want them, and putting them in the litter tray where you do want them.

I'm having a similar problem with my bonded pair - they were both ok until I took on a 3rd rabbit who they can see and smell in another indoor cage. My original pair have the run of the dining room all day and were using litter trays - now going near the trays instead, so I think it a territorial issue in my case.