SmurfingDude Posted July 21, 2010 Share Posted July 21, 2010 Got my first Green egg today so I can now name one of my Columbines 'Kermit' & my Mendlesham Blue is laying White eggs is this right ??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jools Posted July 22, 2010 Share Posted July 22, 2010 I don't think so. I just googled Mendlesham Blue and they look similar to Bluebelles, which have some Marans in the make-up. The eggs should be tinted at least I'd have thought. Not very helpful I know, but at least I've bumped this back to the top so someone who does know might see it now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SmurfingDude Posted July 22, 2010 Author Share Posted July 22, 2010 Mendlesham Blue / Bluebelle same hen differant place Yes I thought she should be laying a darker egg. I also have what was sold to me as a Black Copper Maran she lays really light coloured eggs as well Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...