puddled duck Posted September 6, 2010 Share Posted September 6, 2010 I have a pair of 18 month old Minature Silver Appleyards, one male and one female. They have lived together happily a pair for all that time but in the last couple of weeks they keep having small fights with each other!!? I wondered if anyone else has experienced this at all? I would expect it maybe if they were 2 males fighting over a female or if i had introduced a new duck but they have just lived as the two of them for all this time!? When they have these fights they really have a go, pulling feathers out and head butting each other!! It is def not mating as they do that every morning in their pool in a totally diff way!! Anyone have any ideas? Thanks Mr Puddles and Micha Smokey the Chinchilla Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...