beach chick Posted June 7, 2011 Share Posted June 7, 2011 Arthur and Ruby escaped their outdoors run today, sometime between 10.30 and 12ish. I managed to get Ruby in the swimming pool net and she is now safely locked up. no sign of Arthur, but I suspect he might be in the logpile, which is where Ruby emerged from.. I have put out some food and a carrot, but what else can I do? the logpile is not accessible, its about 5' high and covered with brambles and nettles all round. going to get some gloves and try pulling out some of the debris on the more accessible side but scared I will drive him deeper in. youngest is going to be devastated. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
beach chick Posted June 7, 2011 Author Share Posted June 7, 2011 panic over, he hopped round the corner from the logpile - smiling his head off - and now back in the hutch with Ruby. run off-limits til I can up the security. meanwhile, I need a lie down in a darkened room. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...