birdsa2

Any Beehaus Owners Got a Blog or Website?

Are there any Beehaus owners out there with a Blog, (or website), dedicated to the Beehaus, or even in part, covering their experiences over a period of time with it?

I am looking to get a little more perspective than just the forum chat which though nice does not actually get down to the nitty gritty in 99.9% of the posts on here.

I am sure new prospective Beehaus owners like me want a little more than the glossy sales blurb and idealised guide before deciding to purchase.

I did consider one of the courses advertised but to get any reasonable idea of suitability of the Beehaus for my needs would cost £125 or so and I don't really want to pay that kind of money only to find after comparing with the more traditional hive designs (National and Langstroth are on my list) that the Beehaus does not meet my needs.

So any URL's welcome.

Regards

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

I can't help with the blog request but I've a Beehaus and am very happy indeed with it. Started beekeeping this year with my local group's beginners course and our nuc was installed on 1st June. Initial scepticism of some in local group has now turned to interest.

The Beehaus is a pleasure to use and very well designed and manufactured.

I have no connection with Omlet other than as a very happy customer and I'd be delighted to have a chat with you if that would help. Please drop me your email address or phone number and I'll get in touch.

I'm so happy with the behaus I'm on the lookout for a second one!

Hope this helps.

Philip