emmat Posted June 24, 2012 Share Posted June 24, 2012 Hello all So I am after some advice again... We have 2 hybrids that are being a bit odd. One, Tuck, is a silver and is broody. She's been in the nesting box for days. I boot her out 5/6 times a day and remove eggs pronto. Anything I can do or will she get bored of it? We had the same problem with an ex-batt a few years back and she just got over it all of a sudden after a month... And Linny, our black one, is still terrified of us. We've has these girls for about 8 weeks now and the others are happy to be handled and let my 2 year old cuddle them etc but Linny screeches and runs every time I move near. That would be fine but I need to clip her wings. She's got out twice in the last week... How can I get hold of her? We opened the cube one night as a sure fire way to get hold of her but honest - the sound she made was terrifying so we left her!! Any advice!? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...