SpeckledyEgg Posted July 2, 2012 Share Posted July 2, 2012 I have an angle-poise lamp with a daylight bulb in it over my sewing machine table...... and today I got a bit of a shock as the bulb exploded over me - eek! Anyway the base of the bulb is rusted in and the lamp is very old anyway so I'd like to replace it..... I've had a look at a few craft lamps on the internet but does anyone have any good recommendations? I need one that isn't too small/ short in the stem, or too concentrated on a tiny area (and have no need of a magnifier) and one that has a daylight type of light........? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted July 2, 2012 Share Posted July 2, 2012 I have a lamp from The Daylight Company, similar to this one. I've had mine for a good 10 years. I like it because you can clip it onto anything, at the moment it is attached to the radiator next to where I sit and stitch. I think I bought it in Hobbycraft. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SpeckledyEgg Posted July 3, 2012 Author Share Posted July 3, 2012 Thanks for that I like the look of that lots......and good to hear its lasted you a long time too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted July 7, 2012 Share Posted July 7, 2012 I just use a cheap student desk lamp.... I bought a little Clip on one from Hobbycraft and didn't find it that powerful, but my cheap student lamp is fab Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...