Guest Narnia

re: CUBE and loving it!

I've finally got my red cube and loving it Hoorah! V glad to see the back of my wooden hen house (nightmare) but interested in other owners of cubes, the back panel seems v loosing fitting and the gap between the top of the back panel and roof is about an inch of so not sure if thats normal? GNRGNRGNR(white chicken)(white chicken)(white chicken)

.....the back panel seems v loosing fitting and the gap between the top of the back panel and roof is about an inch of so not sure if thats normal?...

....absolutely normal, I checked with Will. Yes, it's deliberate for good ventilation.

Congratulations, Narnia, I love my Cube too. :D

I was worried about the gap too. But Johannes said it was all right. I posted a picture of it on the forum before, but here it is again:

crack.jpg

It does look bigger than it ought to be, and it's strange having the gap just on one side. But be reassured. That Cube was put together by Johannes's own hands. (if you don't know who Johannes is, you soon will.)

That's fine I'm probably being fussy anyway! My six are very happy and didn't need any encouragement to go in on their first night :D [/img]