snowberry Posted April 3, 2013 Share Posted April 3, 2013 Yikes! There's a big website/fanpage that I use, & the person running it has said that she's selling it for $100. She's suggested that I take it over (well, I did beg her not to close it down ) Would I need a working knowledge of coding or anything like that (the way that I typed that should be an indicator as to how limited my knowledge really is!). The site is hosted by a company called 'Flaunt'. All help would be appreciated! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted April 3, 2013 Share Posted April 3, 2013 It will really depend entirely on the way that the website has been built. Some people have websites that can only be edited by the web builder and others are fully editable by the owner. You can have a website and maintain it with no coding knowledge but it depends how it has been built. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...