josephrose

POOR customer service from Omlet!

I ordered an Eglu Cube on June 7. The website clearly states that the customer will not be charged until the item ships, and that it will not be ready to ship until the end of August (which is already pretty bad). Well, they lied, and charged us immediately.

Since we knew it would be MONTHS until the item ships, we weren't in a rush to move all the money to that account. Because of this, the immediate charge caused an overdraft on our bank account, which incurs a fee. I called Omlet and was told that a separate woman has to deal with all US customers, and that she would call me back. Although totally unnecessary, I dealt with it. Well, she never called. It's now late in the day on June 10th, and still no call. I've called twice more and gotten no answer. I left a message again with my number.

Untrue statements on the website, unacceptably long wait times for the product, and horrendous customer service. I am very disappointed.

I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad experience. Although this forum is hosted by Omlet, they don't monitor it and your best course is to ring them again tomorrow. You won't get through to them now as they'll be closed, but first thing tomorrow (your time) should find them open.

Dear josephrose,

I am ever so sorry to hear about the service in which you have received from us - I can assure you the last thing we want to do is to stress our customers out and I am sorry that your calls have gone unanswered.

If you would like to email me your contact details, I will arrange for our US representative Clare to call you to discuss your order further in the hope that your issues can be resolved as quicky and as smoothly as possble to your own satisfaction.

My email address is quin@omlet.co.uk and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With kindest regards,