FreakinPekin Posted July 21, 2013 Share Posted July 21, 2013 Hey guys... My broody Pekin has been broody on and off for at least 6 months now...I have room for 4 more Pekins in my run and was thinking of hatching some eggs under her to give her a job...the thing is...I am worried that I might get a bunch of boys and then have to either try and find homes for them which seems impossible....or dispatch them. I am still trying to make the decision as to hatch under her or not....but if I decide against it, what on earth can I do to stop her being broody? x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted July 21, 2013 Share Posted July 21, 2013 Some advice here. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FreakinPekin Posted July 21, 2013 Author Share Posted July 21, 2013 Thank you again xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...