I'm trying to decide whether or not to sell my spare eglu, as I've now got a cube/WIR plus my original eglu, so only need to keep 1 for intros - I can't really justify keeping 2! :? The spare in question has only ever been used for intros so its in good nick, apart from the usual fading....

I've thought about hiring it out so its still mine if I need it again one day, but have no idea what the going rate is. Can hirers or 'hirees' let me know what theyve paid or what would be reasonable? Failing this it will be going on eBay, bills to pay and all that! :lol:

We've not used their facilities but a local chicken supplier also offers chicken boarding as follows (pasted from their website):

Boarding Facilities

We offer premium boarding facilities for your chickens giving you peace of mind while you are on holiday.

We will provide the accommodation, bedding, layers pellets, grit and fresh water daily and can assure you that your chickens will receive the best possible care.

We use the Omlet cube which we will accommodate up to 6 chickens, and the Go which will accommodate up to 4 chickens. You will pay a daily rate of £2 per night per house and then 75p per hen per day.

Hope that gives you some ideas!