FleurDavies

NEW to chickens. Eglu Cube footprint size?

Hi all. Great to be here.

Hoping for a little favour from anyone who can help? I'm currently in the process of setting up a run and coop area at the side of my house for a few hens. Hubby has been won over by the Eglu Cube and I must say, it is attracting me too. Looks fab! Anyway. The question I would like to ask is if anyone that owns the Cube would mind measuring the actual foot print for me of their coop. Online the dimensions are give for the Cube itself (100x95cm - height not an issue for us), but then the dimension aren't given for the footprint to include the frame base and the step ladder. I'm imagining the this will be slightly wider than the 100cm of the base of the Cube itself as the frame looks like it's almost an 'A' shape - therefore likely to be wider than the 100cm. We are constructing our own large run, so don't need the run that can come with the coops.

If anyone is able to measure the base of the frame's footprint for me we'd be so very grateful.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Fleur