Susan67

Automatic door for Eglu Go?

Same here! I am scouring the internet in search of one. I own both the Eglu cube and later purchased an Eglu go for a separate flock. I have the Omlet automatic door (and love it!) on my cube, and was excited to order one for my Eglu go, but then realized that it won't work for the go after contacting customer support. I think they are missing a huge opportunity for profit as there are a lot of Eglu go users. Sadly, the only one I can find that would remotely work is the expensive Hentronix. For the price of that, I could buy two autodoors from Omlet. 

Same here! I am scouring the internet in search of one. I own both the Eglu cube and later purchased an Eglu Go for a separate flock. I have the Omlet automatic door (and love it!) on my cube, and was excited to order one for my new Eglu Go, but then realized that it won't work for the go after contacting customer support. I think they are missing a huge opportunity for profit as there are a lot of Eglu Go users. Sadly, the only one I can find that would remotely work is the expensive Hentronix. For the price of that, I could buy two autodoors from Omlet and the Go will then equal the cost of a Cube. Hoping to raise some awareness about this!