Maria Dyer

Customer Service

Recently, I experienced what I thought was going to be a dire problem with the wheels on my Eglu Go-Up.  I contacted Omlet’s Customer Service Department, via their website, explaining the situation and then sat back to await their reply.  I will confess I was more than worried about the outcome and quite stressed.

Lucy responded to my e-mail and, immediately, turned what I thought would be a difficult and possibly distressing situation into a serene, no quibble resolution.  From the onset it became evident that, unlike many companies, Omlet do not take your money and then ‘throw you to the wolves’ (or in my case foxes). 

I cannot praise Lucy’s handling of my predicament highly enough; she is surely a wonderful ambassador for the company.  Yes, their products are not the cheapest but, when you receive the ‘Rolls-Royce’ of customer care and service that Lucy provided, I can assure you that those products were worth every single penny.

Thank you Omlet and thank you Lucy for your amazing service.

• Like 2