Nicci

Eglu Go Up, Omlet walk in run and accessories for sale - Surrey

Hi, due to a change of circumstances I’ve had to re-home my Girls and am selling the coop and runs.  It’s a 3 year old Go Up with wheels, 3 m low run opening up into a walk in 2x3x2m Omlet run.   The coop has an automatic opener and a cold weather jacket and I also have a 5kg treadle feeder, drinkers and various treat hangers etc.  buyer to collect and dismantle.  £850

I can send photos and would be willing to sell coop and 3m run separately to the walk in run 

OK that's great,  thanks.  I'm in Ashtead Surrey,  just off J9 of M25,  Just measured and there are 24 panels that are 90cm x 90 cm,  plus the 2 doors (80x90) then the skirts, smaller joining sections and poles.  hope that helps :)

On 8/2/2023 at 3:28 PM, Nicci said:

OK that's great,  thanks.  I'm in Ashtead Surrey,  just off J9 of M25,  Just measured and there are 24 panels that are 90cm x 90 cm,  plus the 2 doors (80x90) then the skirts, smaller joining sections and poles.  hope that helps :)

Great! I think those should all fit. Would we be able to collect on Sunday 19 August?