pbfhpunk

Cube delivery times, payment and cancelling

Hi

I'll shortly be ordering a cube, and from wha tI remember they take payment only when it's delivered which is fine, however, we are currently renting a house and in passing the landlady said yes we could have chickens - v rural - so it's 80% definate. Our landlords are away until Sunday evening and we're then away on Honeymoon from 10th March until 22nd I would love to order it before then because of the delivery time. We're planning on writing a letter to our landlords just so they can confirm we can have them, if I ordered it now but my landlords changed their mind I wouldn;t find out until we got back am I ok to cancel my order then?

Also do Omlet only deliver and set it up if you're having chickens from them? I'm fine with putting stuff together - our house is a shrine to Ikea - but am wary of the issues people have with the cubes and it's fit so would prefer to make sur it's put together correctly and any issues are seen first hand.

I hope that makes sense! thanks

Helen

Hi Helen

I can answer a couple of your questions....

They only debit your credit / debit card the day before they deliver the item

There is a 30 day money back guarantee, so if there is a problem, Omlet will give you a refund (although I would presume you would be out of pocket on delivery costs)

Hope that helps

I would go ahead and order, it's correct that they don't debit your card until just before delivery.

If the landlady says 'no', then you could cancel it. I always feel bad about doing things like this, but they are very busy with orders at the moment so they would probably be able to fill up the delivery slot if you give them as much notice as possible.

thanks for the advice - now I just have to decide what else to get!!

Definately want the netting as even though we're very rural with a big garden we're very open to fields, a spinney and our landlords prize winning garden and their jack russell!

Thanks again

Helen