I have a cube to put together without the run. Any ideas how long it should take - I know the instructions say 2 hours but that is with the run - anyone know :lol:

Going to have a go tonight between putting the kids to bed and the sun going down - should give me about an hour :cry:

The run is a pain to put together because it has to be attached to the cube itself, and the various sides of the run are kept together by the famous Evil Green Clips, who come in army proportions...

The cube itself is quite quick to put together, an hour is sufficient, and it's quite a nice, enjoyable job...

Be careful where you build it Phos! It won't go through doors once assembled! :wink: Took OH about half an hour to assemble ours without the run. 8)

Aaah but depends how wide the doors are. DH has tried to make it so that the double doors to our run are big enough for the cube to come in and out of - about to find out :wink: He will be mad if the door frame is too small - so will I. Haven't actually got the doors on the run yet so it should be okay to get it through if wide enough. Want to see if the cube leaks before we put the roof on the run at the weekend - implying that it will rain at some point rather than snow of course :wink: