Have added to the post below from tonywig. Could someone have a look at it and help :lol: Having trouble putting the cube roof on without it mashing shavings off the plastic or running smoothly on the runners :cry:

Any advice from those that have built their own cube appreciated. I think it is basically to do with the lid runners!

the man from omlet built our cube as we ordered chicks with it. I helped him assemble it and he spent a good 10 -15 mins ajusting the hight of the roof runners he also comented that it can be fidley to get it just right. Most of the adjustment was done with the back of so he could gain access with the roof oped,shut and half way. Hope this helps

Clive :P:P

I think I am there. Just been out to check and readjust and it seems a lot better this morning. I think it might just have needed a bit of wearing in as mentioned in some of the other posts. Have readjusted and, providing it now does not leak when it next rains, I think it is now finished :D

Thanks for the reply and help. Good to know it isn't just my constructing abilities :wink: