Eggy Bread

Sickly hen

Hi everyone, there seems to be a lot of similar queeries on the forum recently but I wonder if anyone can give me some advice?

Margo used to lay everyday untill she had a couple of soft eggs about a month ago. After some advice from the forum I upped their limestone flour and they have access to grit all the time but she is still laying soft eggs on and off. Saturday she layed a normaly egg, although paler than normal, yesterday there was a soft egg in the nest and today, so far, nothing. She keeps having these periods where she is all fluffed up, standing still and keeps closing her eyes, she also goes quite pale. She is also normally quite talkative but is really quiet during these periods. :(

They both had lice a few months ago which I treated with spary and mite powder which seems to have sorted the problem. I worm with flubevent and their last treatment was at the end of January so they are coming up for another dosing.

Any ideas as to what could be wrong?

Thanks