I don't have one but looking at it in the shop and reading the reviews, it only fits one side so can't be terribly big. Probably better to make your own?

Yes, I do hope to make my own with windbreak & shade netting wiht the 50% shade factor (I can then avoid having the word "Omlet" blazing from my cube at 90 paces from all angles :? ).

I guess, then, my question should be: what are the dimensions to the sides and back of the under-cube portion of the run?

Every Omlet shade is smaller than the area it ought ideally to cover, because the stretchy hooks are attached to the edges of the shades and require quite a big gap in which to do their stretch.

You can only cover the part of the run under the cube completely if you find a different way from Omlet of attaching the covering.

I would wait until you get your Cube and work it out then. You won't need the under Cube shade until winter (shiver).

I don't know how much this 'wind shade' is but I bought a white translucent reinforced tarpauline for my 3 metre run and it covers one side, the roof and three quarters of the other side. if you look at my photos I have it rolled up on one side most of the time only puting the second side down if it is raining horizontal. :lol:

It was 4 x 3 mtres and about £20 from here:

http://www.tarpaulinsdirect.co.uk/TarpaulinsSite/product/MN.htm