Boris70

Back to work...

After being on Maternity leave since the middle of October I'm due back to work on Monday.

My work has let me go back 3 days a week to begin with, so Leo is off to nursery for 2 days and one set of his grandparents have offered to look after him for the other day.

I wanted to go back to work to keep my mind active, and also because the pharmaceutical industry moves so quickly in terms of technology, if I was to take off more time I wouldn't be able to go back to the same type of job.

Now it's just around the corner I feel so guilty about leaving Leo, I know he needs to interact with other children, but it just seems so unfair.

I'm not sleeping well either, it was because he has just gone into his own room at night, jet lag, now it's just worry about leaving him.

oh well - I suppose this time in 2 weeks time everything will be fine, and I'll be a bit less tired.

Boris- it seems like that time has gone quick!

I went back full time when Alexander was 8 months old- it's hard at first, but you'll soon get into the swing of things & it will be like you have never been away

Leo will be well cared for, & you will appreciate your time with him even more.

Hope the sleep issue gets better soon.

Look after yourself x