esta Posted June 25, 2008 Share Posted June 25, 2008 Hey guys, I thought I would drop you a note, I think you know but this is a friendly reminder! Because of the water contamination, dont forget to boil and cool ur chookies (and pets) water!! dont want them getting ill xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yolky Posted June 25, 2008 Share Posted June 25, 2008 What water contamination? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
esta Posted June 25, 2008 Author Share Posted June 25, 2008 sorry, wel its if you live in the nothampton and daventry area x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mayflower Posted June 25, 2008 Share Posted June 25, 2008 I think it's just in some areas of the UK. But good idea if you live in those areas. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted June 25, 2008 Share Posted June 25, 2008 There is another thread about it **here** Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yolky Posted June 25, 2008 Share Posted June 25, 2008 ooops sorry must have missed that one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
esta Posted June 25, 2008 Author Share Posted June 25, 2008 sorry, i just thought i wood warn you dindnt no some1 beat me to it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...