Tottya Posted June 25, 2008 Share Posted June 25, 2008 My DH wants a Miss Pepperpot!! Can anone enlighten me as to where I will find one for him? Im in Northants so any where Bedfordshire, Cambs or Leics is ideal for me to get to. Many Thanks! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stevie Posted June 25, 2008 Share Posted June 25, 2008 Im sure the name 'Miss Pepperpot' and the particular breed belongs to Omlet so unless you can travel to their HQ-a BlackRock is possibly the nearest type to it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tottya Posted June 25, 2008 Author Share Posted June 25, 2008 So does Omlet have them for sale at ther shop??!?!?!?! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted June 25, 2008 Share Posted June 25, 2008 Don't think Omlet have a shop as such, but i know you can collect your eglu or cube from them. No reason why they wouldn't let you collect a chicken! Otherwise, look for a hybrid that is a cross between a rhode island red and a barred plymouth rock. They are also known as black rocks, black stars, fenning black, black comet, bovans nera, ... there may be more but that's all i can think of at the moment!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bokbokbok Posted June 25, 2008 Share Posted June 25, 2008 Ahhhh - I hadn't realised that they were an Omlet special I had decided I fancied one too but don't think I will get one delivered to here in Northern Ireland - is THAT possible? Especially if I am not going to be buying an Eglu at the same time? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...