Yolky Posted July 3, 2008 Share Posted July 3, 2008 has anyone tried bliss bedding.... http://www.yewtreeproducts.co.uk/# I just rang the local horsey supplier place and they don't sell hemcore/aubouise but they sell that stuff for about £6 a bale. Just wondering if anyone has any experience of it. Thanks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yolky Posted July 3, 2008 Author Share Posted July 3, 2008 looks like they do it with added essential oils....citronella or euculiptus Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bellekatz Posted July 3, 2008 Share Posted July 3, 2008 I have got something like that at the moment. I find it has a strange smell but works just as well as auboise and seems to dry out quicker. I will get some next time as well! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jaime Posted July 3, 2008 Share Posted July 3, 2008 I couldn't get Hemcore last time and got Nedz Bedz which is similar and a little cheaper. It seems to work as well as Hemcore and has Manuka Oil instead of Citronella. Manuka Oil, is a special type of tea tree oil that is all natural, very soothing and has no known side effects. It can be the ideal herbal remedy for many animal health conditions and can treat problems with fleas, lice and ticks. It also seems to keep flies under control. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...