Guest Posted July 28, 2008 Share Posted July 28, 2008 I've had a good couple of days for cheap chickenalia At the boot sale on Sunday (the one I often walk to - not this week though, it was too flippin hot!) I got this little wooden rooster for 50p. I used it at my hen party later to hold down some printouts of eglu setups that I like to show people. Then in Wilkos I got a few of these, half price at 75p - they are not that sturdy but will do a job up against my back fence at the end of my meadow where I have planted kiwi fruit. I also got these in Wilkos, reduced from 99p to 69p and now half marked price, I would have got more but they only had the 3! If I carry on like this with chickenalia I'm going to have to start selling my pengiunalia collection!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chicken Licken Posted July 28, 2008 Share Posted July 28, 2008 good shopping pengy....Now where is the nearest wilko's???? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...