bokbokbok Posted August 4, 2008 Share Posted August 4, 2008 I am just about to go outside and cut open the side of the shed and build in a pop-hole. Am hesitating about what size to make it. I don't want to have the largest pop-hole in the UK but also don't want to have to enlarge it when the chooks can only get one wing through! Anyone have dimensions for me? PLEEASSE! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted August 4, 2008 Share Posted August 4, 2008 Susan, only just seen this as I've been at work so assume I would be too late posting the size of mine. Hope it went ok Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bokbokbok Posted August 4, 2008 Author Share Posted August 4, 2008 I went for 10x10 inches which was dictated by the size of the panel on the shed. Am still in the middle of putting it together - with a runner etc - I PROMISE there will be photos - I just can't get round to uploading them to the computer Thanks for commenting anyway Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...