We have had our girls for just over a year, they live happily in a (purple eglu) with an extended run. We bought a (cube purple) intending to build a walk in run but OH has changed his job and is now away a lot so does not have much time at home.

So what should we do.

Continue to keep the girls in their eglu

See if we can buy an Omlet run to attach to the cube and move the girls into their high rise accommodation, if we did this could I have some new girls and how much would it cost?

Get a man in to do the ground work so that I could get an Aviaries4u run.

Thanks

Chrissie

If you can afford it, I'd go for an Aviaries4U run. The Cube is great and you can add the run extensions, but it will always be limited in height and so harder to get in and clean the floor out.

Alternatively, you could buy the Cube run for the time being, and then sell it later on when your OH has got time to build a WIR - you won't lose much on it.

Hi

I am awaiting a (cube green) and have just built my own wir and I did have alot of the materials already...but i have still been out and bought some new bits and wood etc

I really think Avairies 4 you do look really well priced etc.

The one thing I didnt think about was the amount of time it has taken me to build the run..It has been a lot of hours. With hindsight to have an avairy 4 u would be money well spent

I know one of the other omeleters was building their own diy WIr and I kept thinking they were taking a long time but I have spent hours making this(I have had v little help)

I would go for avairies f you.(I visited another omleter with an extended cube run and they had built a small wir with the cube/run all inside it!! Waste of money the cube run

Good luck

indie :)