bad eggs Posted April 26, 2009 Share Posted April 26, 2009 One of my chickens has not been herself lately, hardly eating and just standing still. She is now more back to normal eating and running around but I have noticed that one of her toes is bent sideways (middle toe). It doesn't appear to slow her down but does anyone have any idea about why her toe is like this. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted April 26, 2009 Share Posted April 26, 2009 It could have happened when she was a chick, I don't think it will cause that many problems if she's doing fine. Have you got a photo of it? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bad eggs Posted April 26, 2009 Author Share Posted April 26, 2009 I think that the toe has been like that for about 2 weeks but I don't know how to put a photo on to show you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted April 27, 2009 Share Posted April 27, 2009 Have a look at this Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...